Save, Send, and Print Records as PDFs
PDFs are created based on the settings in the Print Setup dialog.
To set up the Save Records as PDF script step for FileMaker Go, see FileMaker Pro Help.
To save, send, and print records as PDFs:
- Find the records to save, send, or print. See Search Records.
- Display the layout and view.
- Tap , then tap Print .
- Choose print setup options for creating the PDF.
- Tap PDF.
- (optional) Change the filename.
- Tap Continue.
- Choose an option. See Choose a Sharing Option.