FileMaker Cloud 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
This software updates FileMaker Cloud version 220.127.116.11 to version 18.104.22.168, and fixes bugs.
Important: FileMaker, Inc., released a software patch for FileMaker Cloud on October 31, 2016, and a security patch on November 7, 2016. While FileMaker, Inc., recommends that you apply both patches to ensure the stability, performance, and security of FileMaker Cloud, the software patch dated October 31, 2016 is required to upgrade from version 22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199.
FileMaker Cloud 188.8.131.52 includes these features.
- Backup labeling: You can assign labels to backups. The labels also appear on the Tags tab for the backup snapshot in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 Management console.
- Back up on demand: You can click Back Up Now to create an on-demand backup.
- Custom domain support: When you import a custom certificate, you can map FileMaker Cloud's generated host name to your preferred host name via a Canonical Name (CNAME) record in your Domain Name Service (DNS) registration. If the instance IP address changes, you don't have to update the DNS registration if the CNAME record is registered.
Updates to third-party components
- FileMaker Cloud 184.108.40.206 updates OpenSSL.
Amazon Web Services
- Addressed an issue where an instance type change fails if the chosen type is not listed in the Pricing Details section of the AWS Marketplace Store page.
- FileMaker Cloud provides a 90-day trial Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate issued by the Comodo certificate authority (CA). You must purchase and register your own custom domain, and replace the trial certificate within 90 days. Use of the filemaker-cloud domain after the 90-day trial is currently not supported.
- Addressed an issue where files outside the Document folder and temporary folders on FileMaker Cloud were accessible to users.