FileMaker Cloud 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
This software updates FileMaker Cloud version 22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199, and fixes bugs.
FileMaker Cloud 188.8.131.52 includes these new and changed features.
- Support for two additional Amazon Web Services (AWS) regions: Frankfurt and Ireland.
- Point-in-time snapshot recovery: Restore individual database files from an attached database snapshot volume. You don't need to restore an entire data volume.
- Opt-in registration: Choose to send basic user information, logs, and crash data to FileMaker, Inc., for troubleshooting purposes.
- Perform Script on Server (PSoS) sessions: Licenses with greater than 25 User Connections clients now have 100 PSoS sessions. Licenses with 25 User Connections clients or fewer have 25 PSoS sessions.
- BYOL license expiration notification: BYOL users receive a notification of their license expiration date 30 days prior to that date.
- Temporary host name: If there is a problem with or a delay in processing your requested host name, FileMaker Cloud provides a temporary host name so you can continue to set up your instance.
- Custom domain support: Once you purchase and register your domain and import a custom certificate, create a Canonical Name (CNAME) record in your Domain Name Service (DNS) registration that maps your FileMaker Cloud instance name to the fully qualified domain name (FQDN). If your instance IP address changes, you don't have to update the DNS registration after the CNAME record is registered.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) support for AWS EC2-Classic accounts: An alternative CloudFormation template is available through your FileMaker Developer Subscription.
Note:After upgrading from FileMaker Cloud version 184.108.40.206, you must refresh your instance before attaching or detaching snapshots of database volumes.
Amazon Web Services
- All disk types have changed from magnetic to solid state disk (SSD).
- Addressed an issue where a snapshot link created with FileMaker WebDirect pointed to the private IP address for FileMaker Cloud.
- Addressed an issue where using the Get(HostIPAddress) function with FileMaker WebDirect returned a private IP address.
- Addressed an issue that improved performance of image rendering and thumbnail creation in container fields.
- Addressed an issue where the Get(ApplicationVersion) function returned Web Publishing Engine 1.15.0 for FileMaker Web Direct clients. The function now returns Web Publishing Engine 15.0.1.